145th (Mar 2019) edition of eMagazine PreSense: Editorial on the need of voting + Cover story on the impact of social media in the general election + Interview with Director General of Doordarshan + Global scenario of school education + Digital disputes + Prince cartoon + many more

Prime Point Srinivasan

Apr 2, 2019, 10:09:41 AM4/2/19
to Prpoint Group, image_management, india Vision Group, New Media Forum, actio...@yahoogroups.com, Education Loan Task Force ELTF, Indian PR Forum, gfpr
Hi

Editorial Team is pleased to release the 145th (March 2019) edition of eMagazine PreSense broadly with the following contents:

PreSense congratulates Indian Scientists for making every Indian proud through Mission Sakthi.

1. Editorial : Susan Koshy writes on the need of our exercising our constitutional duty by voting  in the coming General Elections 2019 to elect 17th Lok Sabha.

2. Cover Story:  Prime Point Srinivasan writes on the impact of social media in the 2019 General Elections.  He analyses whether social media would be the gamer changer.

3.  Nation: Doordarshan, our National broadcaster celebrates 60th Anniversary shortly.  T N Ashok interviews exclusively  Ms Supriya Sahu IAS, Director General of Doordarshan.

4.  International : Dr R Jagannathan writes on the Global scenario of School Education.

5.  Technology : V Rajendran writes on 'Digital disputes'.

6.  Triambak Sharma's Prince cartoon.

The eMagazine may also be downloaded from the link.

We request you to kindly share this with interested people.  Kindly share your feedback with us to our mail id edi...@corpezine.com.

K. Srinivasan
Publisher and Mg. Editor
PreSense

presense0319.pdf

wadalaramki ramakrishnan

May 5, 2019, 2:38:44 AM5/5/19
to Prpoint Group, image_management, india Vision Group, New Media Forum, actio...@yahoogroups.com, Education Loan Task Force ELTF, Indian PR Forum, gfpr

Excellent articles...

Analyzed details...

Interesting reading...

Hi class subjects

Nice cartoon

It is a COMPLETE bulletin!!!!

Congrats to the entire Editorial Team.

Rgds
RAMKI

--
Note: This Google group or its Moderator do not necessarily agree with the views expressed OR to be held responsible for the opinions given in the postings: Y. Babji, Moderator