[Exception Error on Java: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jpgf in java.library.path]

Wilson Junior

Nov 10, 2020, 1:39:04 AM11/10/20
to Grammatical Framework
Hi all,

I am starting my study on grammatical framework integrated with JAVA, but I am not getting run application using jpgf.jar. Anyone know about this ?

The screenshot was attached below.
Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 22.16.02.png

Krasimir Angelov

Nov 10, 2020, 4:40:58 AM11/10/20
to Grammatical Framework
When running your Java application run it like this:

java -Djava.library.path=<your path to libpgf> YourClass

Here libpgf is the shared library for the C runtime for GF.

Best Regards,
Krasimir

Wilson Junior

Nov 10, 2020, 6:14:17 AM11/10/20
to gf-...@googlegroups.com
I am using macosx operational system, do you have any idea about how can I get the path of libpgf library ?

Thanks,
Francisco Wilson

--
Francisco Wilson Rodrigues Júnior
Engenheiro de Computação - CREA 33349

Krasimir Angelov

Nov 11, 2020, 4:54:15 AM11/11/20
to Grammatical Framework
When you do "make install" for the C runtime, the install path is printed at the end. On Linux the path is "/usr/local/lib", but I don't know if it is the same on Mac.

Krasimir Angelov

Nov 11, 2020, 4:57:33 AM11/11/20
to Grammatical Framework
Sorry, the last answer was wrong. What you actually need is the path to libjpgf which is always in /usr/local/lib. You can see that path hardcoded at the beginning of src/runtime/java/Makefile. You can change it if there is a better path on Mac.

Wilson Junior

Nov 11, 2020, 6:33:38 AM11/11/20
to gf-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to Krasimir Angelov, my problem was partially solved with your suggestion. I needed add only one more arguments for run the application properly.

java -cp /path/jpgf.jar -Djava.library.path=/path/usr/local/lib Class.java

Best regards