Our Next Meeting will be Thursday August 29th at 7pm

Amelia Carter

Aug 9, 2013, 11:51:00 AM8/9/13
to germantown-town-h...@googlegroups.com

Thank you to those who filled out the Doodle Calendar.

Our next meeting will be held August 29th at 7pm at the Germantown Mennonite Church located at 21 W Washington Ln, Philadelphia, PA 19144.

Please come prepared to talk about proposals for moving forward.

Thank you,
Amelia

Charlie Mcgloughlin

Aug 19, 2013, 11:16:40 AM8/19/13
to germantown-town-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi GCHC Folks!
Just a reminder, our next meeting is Thursday August 29th at 7 PM Germantown Mennonite (i.e. not today -- that got rescheduled.).  Lots of things in the works and to report.  Any questions please call.  See you soon!
Charlie

Alicia Dorsey

Aug 19, 2013, 11:38:26 AM8/19/13
to Charlie Mcgloughlin, germantown-town-h...@googlegroups.com
please keep me posted for i will not be able to attend most of these meetings!!

Alicia Dorsey
CEO Make It Happenn!! LLC
27-0274061

Advocate and Producer
Red Hen Exploring Our Conditions

Subcribe to my YouTube channel

airing 5pm Sunday Comcast 66/966 Verizon Fios 29/30
www.phillycam.org Watch Now "Red Hen"

"Truth is one, Paths are many." Gandhi
"Inspect This Party Now" Cameo

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.