Oxford Handbook of Comp Enviro Politics

Stacy VanDeveer

Aug 18, 2023, 2:17:16 PM8/18/23
to Gep-Ed, Jeannie Sowers, Erika Weinthal, Ph.D.

GEP-ed Colleagues,

Jeannie Sowers, Erika Weinthal and I are happy to announce that our new co-edited Oxford Handbook of Comparative Environmental Politics has been released – including so many fantastic chapter authors doing great work!!!

The individual chapters are also available through the Oxford Handbooks Online database, to which many university libraries have access via the Oxford Academic digital packages.

Perhaps of use for fall semester syllabi.

Cheers & Happy August,

--Stacy

Stacy D. VanDeveer

Professor of Global Governance

Department Chair, Conflict Resolution, Human Security and Global Governance

McCormack School of Policy & Global Studies

UMass Boston

---Google Scholar Publications List---