Status/activity

Denis Arnaud

Jan 21, 2021, 2:35:12 AM1/21/21
to GeoNames
Hi,

has anyone had any news about Marc? I have not received any news from him since at least beginning of December, and a few acts of vandalism have not been cleaned up.

Does anyone knows whether Geonames keeps to be maintained? For instance, do the premium users still receive curated monthly data?

If we can help, do not hesitate

Thanks!

Kind regards

Denis

Marc Wick

Jan 21, 2021, 2:40:36 AM1/21/21
to geon...@googlegroups.com, Denis Arnaud
Hi Denis

A Happy New Year to you and everybody :-)

Everything fine here. Which vandalsisms have you noted which have not
yet been cleaned up?

Best Regards

Marc