Fw: Barley John's Brewpub Closing in August

jon gentlemancyclist.com

Jun 27, 2022, 6:51:12 PM6/27/22
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com
"Chosen to sell the property"; time to pony up to buy our own brewpub.
STO

Jun 27, 2022, 7:00:33 PM6/27/22
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com

Where will the next monthly meeting be ?

-          John

Stephen T Brink

Jun 27, 2022, 7:56:07 PM6/27/22
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com
I think we would be welcomed to the lift Bridge brewery but no food. This is going to take some thought.

Sent from my iPhone

Stephen T Brink

Jun 27, 2022, 7:56:33 PM6/27/22
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com
Maybe the urban growler?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 27, 2022, at 6:56 PM, Stephen T Brink <steve...@icloud.com> wrote:

I think we would be welcomed to the lift Bridge brewery but no food. This is going to take some thought.

Jon Hanson

Jun 27, 2022, 8:03:04 PM6/27/22
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com
The Urban Growler ticks all the boxes. There's no shortage of breweries, but those with food, not a food truck are harder to come by.

 The Urban Growler ticks all the boxes. There's no shortage of breweries, but those with food, not a food truck are harder to come by.

Paulos, Richard G

Jun 28, 2022, 11:23:30 AM6/28/22
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com
I expect a Kwik Star convenience store will be built there.

Rick

Jun 28, 2022, 12:49:37 PM6/28/22
to 'Stephen T Brink' via Gentleman Cyclist
No, it will more than likely end up being another one of those people warehouses that look like they are made with stacks of shipping containers.

Benita W.

Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 5:51 PM
To: gentlema...@googlegroups.com

[...]

3306d989-4761-441f-be5f-1126474703e3

jjohns...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2022, 10:01:21 AM6/29/22
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com

I would think this is the way it will go.

  • John