PDF to powerful web pages - any recommended agencies?

Anthony Hobson

Aug 31, 2020, 9:42:24 AM8/31/20
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

1. We’re looking at moving from using PDF page links to showing everything on web pages with better layout and graphics + link to PDF report still in there.

Has anyone a recommendation for a cheap but good graphics agency that can do that? Doesn’t have to be in Switzerland. So far the quotes from Swiss agencies have been eye-wateringly expensive.

Happy to hear of your experiences.

2. congratulations again to Alex Faundez with the new WIPO job!

Best,

Tony, IUCN Global Marine and Polar Programme.

Sent from mobile device

Virtyt Gacaferri

Aug 31, 2020, 9:53:40 AM8/31/20
to Anthony Hobson, geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
I have used the company Kanun from Kosovo they have provided very good service western quality service with Balkan prices. They work mostly for European clients. You can contact alban...@kanun.tv

Virtyt

--
The Geneva Web Group is a Community of Practice for Internet professionals. Informal meetings are held in Geneva, Switzerland 3-4 times per year.

Brahim Sourny

Aug 31, 2020, 9:53:53 AM8/31/20
to Anthony Hobson, geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anthony,

I'll be glad to help you. Please send me more details about your project and I'll send you back a quote.
Best Regards

Anthony Hobson

Sep 2, 2020, 8:45:26 AM9/2/20
to Virtyt Gacaferri, geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks Virtyt and the many others who’ve replied directly! I am sure we’ll find what we need thanks to you.

Best,

Anthony, IUCN