Drupal Rockstar

Dani Torres

Feb 15, 2021, 11:47:00 AM2/15/21
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

I would like to give "a plug” to Olivier Gilbert, a PHP (Yii, Symfony) developer and Drupal 8/9 rockstar.
Olivier has been with us at the ISSA (ILO) for 4 years as a developer.

He has done our https://issa.int in Drupal 8 (later migrated by him to Drupal 9) website that is one of the most complex websites you can imagine… migrating content from Liferay and Alfresco to Drupal (who is now also our Document Management System).

SugarCRM is where all our members are managed, and Drupal, via web services (REST) y fully syncronized with contacts, events, event bookings, etc...
We have from guidelines imported from XML files produced in Illustrator: https://ww1.issa.int/cfe/guidelines to submissions of Good Practices https://ww1.issa.int/cfe/gp and a full Country Profile https://ww1.issa.int/country-profiles database that imports data from a complex array of applications.
Recently we set up a social media platform based on Humhub.org that is fully integrated with our Drupal site using single sign on and migrations scripts.

Unfortunately we cannot keep him anymore, so I am emailing you in case you are looking for a Drupal developer (or you know of someone).

I have worked with many Developers in my career, and believe me when I say that Olivier is one of the best if not the best.

Let me know if you have any questions about his work or what he has done for us.

You can contact Olivier via email: oliv...@gmail.com

I leave his CV attached.

Best regards,

Dani
da...@torres.cc
------

Daniel Torres
tor...@ilo.org
Web Manager

International Social Security Association
T: +41 22 799 8739
F: +41 22 799 8509
www.issa.int

CV-Olivier-GILBERT-2021-02-15.pdf

Mike Powell

Feb 19, 2021, 2:38:16 AM2/19/21
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I hope list members don't mind me sharing these two opportunities. For
the last few years the Land Portal has been one of the pioneers in
developing open data and metadata applications appropriate for a
development context. The data officer job in particular may be of
interest to members of this list. It is not based in Geneva but the LP
is a small organisation with a very dispersed team working mainly
on-line, which may be attactive to some.

https://www.landportal.org/news/2021/02/job-opportunity-land-information-management-advocacy-officer
https://www.landportal.org/news/2021/02/job-opportunity-open-data-officer

ATB

Mike

Laurent Pitoiset

Feb 23, 2021, 2:50:52 AM2/23/21
to Dani Torres, geneva-w...@googlegroups.com

Dear Dani,

Thanks for sharing. I am currently recruiting an experienced Drupal developer (UNOPS IICA-2, flexible location). Drupal Rock stars are encouraged to apply.

https://www.unhcr.org/admin/jobs/602ba0534/drupal-development-officer-flexible-location-closing-date-02-march-2021.html

https://reliefweb.int/job/3713797/drupal-development-officer-unops-iica-2

Cheers

Laurent

--
The Geneva Web Group is a Community of Practice for Internet professionals. Informal meetings are held in Geneva, Switzerland 3-4 times per year.