New e_machine value for Tachyum's processor

Jeff Law

Jul 29, 2021, 1:30:44 PM7/29/21
to Generic System V Application Binary Interface

Can we get an e_machine value assigned for Tachyum's upcoming processor?   I don't really care about the number as once assigned we'll just rebuild the world internally.

Thanks,
Jeff

Cary Coutant

Aug 6, 2021, 6:16:28 PM8/6/21
to Generic System V Application Binary Interface
I've reserved the value 261 for this processor, pending more info from Jeff.

-cary

Jeff Law

Aug 20, 2021, 11:12:46 AM8/20/21
to Cary Coutant, gener...@googlegroups.com

On 8/6/2021 4:09 PM, Cary Coutant wrote:
> I'll hold the value 261 for you. Please provide the following:
>
> - Company name: Tachyum
> - Name of architecture/processor:
> - Preferred EM_ name:
> - Contact info (will this be you?): name, email and/or phone
>
> If there's any public info about the processor, please provide a URL.
>
> (We won't publish your email or phone number.)
>
> If you don't have a processor name yet, I'll just list it as "reserved by Tachyum".
Sorry, for some reason your  message got marked as spam.

I'm a fine contact point.

Jeff Law
jl...@tachyum.com

Use "Tachyum" as the processor name.  That seems to be the consensus
here.  EM_TACHYUM should be fine as well.

No current public information.  What's out there is quite dated.

Jeff