Colaboración de Crisín Rendón: Another Saltillo Book Online: ​Families of Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico Volume Eight ​http://home.earthlink.net/~crisrendon/scmv8.pdf

Genealogía de México

Jul 31, 2014, 2:37:09 PM7/31/14
-------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Crispin Rendon <crispin...@gmail.com>
Date: 2014-07-31 13:11 GMT-05:00
Subject: Another Saltillo Book Online

This email is going out to everyone in my genealogy address book. There is no need to respond.

I have posted another families of Saltillo volume online.

​​
Families of Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico Volume Eight

​​
http://home.earthlink.net/~crisrendon/scmv8.pdf

I will be attending the 35th Annual Texas Hispanic Genealogical Conference in September.  This link has conference details.

http://southtexasgenealogy.org/

I hope to arrive in McAllen by 4PM on Thursday the 25th. For any of you that will be at the conference and are interested in talking about projects, networking or collaboration please let me know.

Best Regards,

Crispin Rendon