system outputs

Leshem Choshen

Mar 23, 2021, 3:15:45 AM3/23/21
to gem-benchmark
Hi,
Very nice effort. Is there a way to reach not only the datasets but the submitted outputs?
Thanks
Leshem Choshen

C.W.J. van Miltenburg

Mar 23, 2021, 6:31:07 AM3/23/21
to Leshem Choshen, gem-benchmark
Hi Leshem,

I think the submitted outputs will be made available at a later stage, but the goal is indeed to be able to provide them for interested parties.

Best wishes,
Emiel

gehrmann

Mar 23, 2021, 9:42:26 AM3/23/21
to gem-benchmark
Hi Leshem,

As Emiel mentioned, all system outputs will be made available. We even have a specific track in our workshop for analyses of these outputs if you are interested! You can find the timeline information here: https://gem-benchmark.com/shared_task

Best
Sebastian