Unsubmitting assignments by google

Malika Karunaratne

Apr 11, 2021, 12:55:02 PM4/11/21
to GEG Pennsylvania
Hi,
I have students saying they have submitted the assignment but due to a glitch in google classroom, it get unsubmitted sometimes. How do we verify? I do not want to punish students unfairly if this is true. Thank you in advance.

Tamara Gurganus

Apr 11, 2021, 2:44:28 PM4/11/21
to Malika Karunaratne, GEG Pennsylvania
Have you checked the history? It will display all action on the assignment.

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 12:55 PM Malika Karunaratne <mkar...@bvsd.k12.pa.us> wrote:
Hi,
I have students saying they have submitted the assignment but due to a glitch in google classroom, it get unsubmitted sometimes. How do we verify? I do not want to punish students unfairly if this is true. Thank you in advance.

Tamara Gurganus
ELA Teacher
Edenton-Chowan Schools

"When in doubt, trust God”.

This e-mail is for the sole use of the individual for whom it is intended. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the person transmitting the information immediately. All email correspondence to and from this email address may be subject to NC Public Records Law which may result in monitoring and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement.

Edenton-Chowan Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Edenton-Chowan Public School System programs are staffed and offered without regard to race, gender, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, political affiliation, citizenship status, veteran status, or genetic information or testing in any of its educational or employment programs or activities.