GEB test MissingPropertyException: No such property... encountered after upgrade.

romz.a...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2016, 5:09:54 AM10/13/16
to Geb User Mailing List
Hi all,

I'm currently experiencing MissingPropertyException: No such property.... during firefoxtest, This was encountered after i upgrade selenium version to 3.0.0-beta4 and used geckodriver v0.10.0 to enable to do geb on mozilla firefox version 49. I think it looks weird since test was ok when i'm using  seleniumVersion ='2.53.1'..

Any idea with regards with this one?

Thanks,
Roms

Marcin Erdmann

Oct 14, 2016, 3:00:16 AM10/14/16
to Geb User Mailing List
What is the exact, full stacktrace? It's really hard to help without being able to figure out what property on what object was not found and all you told us is that you got a MisingPropertyException...

Marcin