select story to copy function

Brian Stewart

Sep 15, 2022, 2:34:31 PM9/15/22
to gcd-tech
The "remember item" which you can use to copy into another index has a limited number of entries, 3?

Can this limit be increased to hold more?  Is that a user setting (I don't see it under profile), or something to tweak on json/javascript at the webUI layer?

I use this feature daily, and have been using multiple browsers to get past the current limit.

COPYITEMS_Screenshot 2022-09-15 133057.png

Juan F. Gonzalez

Sep 15, 2022, 9:54:47 PM9/15/22
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com
Current X-Men comics has all at least four sequences: cover, credits, story, text story, next issue promo, for those this change would be useful.

On the other hand, I've never needed more than  one cover. Maybe in reprints.

In any case, I can work with what we have, but one or two more would be better.

Juan

Brian Stewart

Sep 26, 2022, 8:40:55 AM9/26/22
to gcd-tech
Juan,

That is true, I forget about the copy cover having (3) storage slots as I rarely use it but the story items limit of (3) would really by handy to have higher capacity, especially during heavy reprint linking work.

I believe this is a client-side (GCD indexer's browser) only technical change.

---BRIAN