Pick em results

jbow...@cfl.rr.com

Sep 19, 2022, 1:12:50 PM9/19/22
to gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com

Congrats to Hugh Perry who was a stellar 11-1 Saturday taking first place in Pick em. Second place found Carlos Martinez and Roger Wilson at 10-2.

Justin Harrell and Wanda Kromer are 25-11 YTD, and Hugh Perry, Joan Piazza, Mike Holland, and Scott Lucas are second at 24-12.

We shall have a go at it again this week.

Please Go Gators.

https://pickem.g8r.com

jbow...@cfl.rr.com

Sep 28, 2022, 6:35:37 AM9/28/22
to gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com
Cheers for Denise Vandiver who was 9-3 last week to take first place. Big pileup at 8-4 among David Moss, Edward L Tauscher, Eric Wimer, Glenn Dobbs, Hagan Kohler, Jim Mesojedec, Jim Schenone, JunoGator S R K, Larry Green, Mary Weigly, Patty Tydings, Rob Davis, Robin Cramer, Steve Crider, TJ Hammond, and Tim Roberts. Hope we mentioned all of you!

Year to date, Hugh Perry, Mike Holland, and Wanda Kromer are 31-17. David Moss, Denise Vandiver, Joan Piazza, Joshua Johnson, Justin Harrell, and Scott Lucas are at 30-18.

We'll play again this week before the power goes out all over south Florida.

https://pickem.g8r.com

John and Oz