Pick 'em results

jbow...@cfl.rr.com

Nov 2, 2021, 5:38:12 AM11/2/21
to gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com
A high-five to Dean Tilman for managing to go 8-4 last Saturday in Pick 'em. Second place at 7-5 were Buzz Ryan, Ernesto Zayas, Hagan Kohler, Jody Barry, Jonny Barton, and Russ Beyer.

A couple of those seven-and-fivers were brave enough to pick the Gators, so hold your heads high!

For the year, Carolyn Marlowe and Roy Wright are 48-36.  Jim Mesojedec, Maxie Bridges, and Rick Burris are second at 47-37.

We will play again this week.

http://pickem.g8r.com

Go Gators!

John and Oz

jbow...@cfl.rr.com

Nov 8, 2021, 5:45:53 PM11/8/21
to gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com
Tough week for picking last week. Bo Wroble and Clint Carver were 8-4 to take first place. In second at 7-5 were Brian Hicks, Gregory Willis, John Coyle, and Mike Holland.

For the year, Brian Hicks, Clint Carver, Jim Mesojedec, John Coyle, and Mike Lloveras are at 52-44. In second place are Carolyn Marlowe, Dean Tilman, Eric Wimer, Michelle Piazza, Robin Cramer, and Shawn Lewis.

We'll play again this week.

http://pickem.g8r.com

John and Oz

jbow...@cfl.rr.com

Nov 17, 2021, 8:35:18 AM11/17/21
to gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com
Congrats to Daniel Jackson, who was 9-3 to take first place last Saturday in Pick 'em. Tied for second at 8-4 were Avery Jane, Carlos Martinez, Chas Starr, Jessie King, Libby J, Michelle Piazza, Mike Holland, Rick Miller, and Tracy Gill.

For the year, John Coyle leads at 59-49, followed by Brian Hicks and Michelle Piazza at 58-50, and Jim Mesojedec at 57-51.

We'll play again this week.

http://pickem.g8r.com

jbow...@cfl.rr.com

Nov 22, 2021, 4:34:26 PM11/22/21
to gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com
Round of applause for Daniel Jackson, who went 9-3 on Saturday for top honors in Pick 'em. Second place at 8-4 were Alan Russell, Bill Perpich, J Lasseter, Joe Leavell, John Coyle, Keith Jackson, P Loew, and Shawn Lewis.

For the year, John Coyle has opened a 3-game lead at 67-53, followed by Michelle Piazza and Shawn Lewis at 64-56, and Brian Hicks at 63-57.

One more week to go, we'll play again this week.

http://pickem.g8r.com

GO (find a coach) GATORS!

John and Oz

jbow...@cfl.rr.com

Nov 30, 2021, 7:20:27 AM11/30/21
to gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to Buzz Ryan, who only missed one game last Saturday to finish first at 11-1. A five-way tie for second at 10-2 among Dean Tilman, Mary Lynn, Mike Lloveras, Robert Rieders, and Stacey Hartley-McBride.

And the winner overall is......John Coyle at 75-57! Big round of applause!!

Shawn Lewis finished second at 72-60, and Brian Hicks took third at 71-61.

Once the bowl games are set, we'll have a Bowl Game Edition of Pick 'em, so watch for it. Probably around mid-December or so.

Thanks for playing and GO GATORS!

Jong Limb

Nov 30, 2021, 11:12:45 AM11/30/21
to gato...@googlegroups.com
John/Oz,

Thanks for running Pick ‘em again this year.  I always enjoy it, even though I hate my results :-)

On Nov 30, 2021, at 7:20 AM, jbow...@cfl.rr.com wrote:

Congratulations to Buzz Ryan, who only missed one game last Saturday to finish first at 11-1. A five-way tie for second at 10-2 among Dean Tilman, Mary Lynn, Mike Lloveras, Robert Rieders, and Stacey Hartley-McBride.
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions 2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions 2008 National Football Champions |
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)