Pick 'em results

jbow...@cfl.rr.com

Sep 28, 2020, 2:32:29 PM9/28/20
to gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com
Congrats to Jeff Herman, Jeff Legg, Mike Lloveras, and Sheri Weathers who were 10-2 Saturday to take first place in Pick 'em.

At 9-3 were Jim Bowen, Peter Sones, and Wayne Gaff.

We will play again this week. Stay tuned.

Go Gators!

http://pickem.g8r.com

John and Ozzie

Scott Lucas

Sep 28, 2020, 3:17:23 PM9/28/20
to gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com
So glad I didn't go 5-7!  Right Woody?  Oh wait......

1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions 2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions 2008 National Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GatorTalk" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gatortalk/a35dc17a46f2c2617e8b9bf38e9fd69ed7cd4ab5%40webmail.

Woody Bass

Sep 28, 2020, 7:53:45 PM9/28/20
to gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com
Stupid spread

Woody

jbow...@cfl.rr.com

Oct 5, 2020, 2:00:14 PM10/5/20
to gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com
Tough week for most of us on Pick 'em. Somehow Alan Russell went 10-2 to take top honors. Second place goes to Clint Carver, Jim Mesojedec, Patrick Petty, and Shawn Kopelakis, at 8-4.

For the year, Jeff Herman, Jeff Legg, Shawn Koeplakis and Wayne Gaff are 16-8. Alan Russell and Justin Sharpless are 15-9.

We'll play again this week as the Gators head on out to Texas and tangle with the Aggies.

http://pickem.g8r.com

John and Oz

jbow...@cfl.rr.com

Oct 12, 2020, 8:11:22 AM10/12/20
to gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com
Congrats to Chris Leroux, Jody Barry, and Mike Lloveras, who were 9-3 on
Saturday to take first place.

At 8-4 were Brian Duffield, Clint Carver, Colton Gaff, Gregory Willis,
J Lasseter, Jackson Harrell, Jeffrey Legg, Kim Richardson, Mary Weigly, Michael Gaff, Oliver Barry,
and Ryan Guttridge. I think that's everybody. Whew.

For the year, Jeffrey Legg leads at 24-12.  Mike Lloveras is 23-14, in second place.

We'll have another go at it this week!