SoCar-Dwags

Oliver Barry

Oct 12, 2019, 3:47:27ā€ÆPM10/12/19
to Gator Talk
South Carolina 20-Them 17
Final!!

Oliver Barry CRS, GRI
Real Estate Broker
PARKS Real Estate Services
305 B Indian Lake Blvd
Suite 220
Hendersonville TN 37075
Office: 615-826-4040
Mobile: 615-972-4239
bar...@realtracs.com

Helen Huntley

Oct 12, 2019, 3:57:00ā€ÆPM10/12/19
to gatortalk
I know all my friends here feel very sad for the Georgia fans.
:) :) :)
Helen

1996 National Football ChampionsĀ  Ā |Ā  2006 National Basketball Champions 2006 National Football ChampionsĀ  Ā |Ā  Ā 2007 National Basketball Champions 2008 National Football ChampionsĀ  Ā |Ā  Ā Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GatorTalk" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gatortalk/81129315-75C9-4C88-AE10-C847FBD136BF%40realtracs.com.

Rob Alexander

Oct 12, 2019, 4:29:54ā€ÆPM10/12/19
to gato...@googlegroups.com
Wow, I did not see that one coming! FSU is badly trailing Clemson in the 2nd Q. Assuming that finishes as expected, we just need one more thing to happen tonight for a perfect football day! Go Gators!!!

On Oct 12, 2019, at 3:57 PM, Helen Huntley <hhsg...@gmail.com> wrote:

ļ»æ

Oliver Barry

Oct 12, 2019, 4:37:33ā€ÆPM10/12/19
to gato...@googlegroups.com
Hah! Yes, Iā€™m sooo sorry the dogs lost.Ā

Oliver Barry CRS, GRI
Real Estate Broker
PARKS Real Estate Services
305 B Indian Lake Blvd
Suite 220
Hendersonville TN 37075
Office: 615-826-4040
Mobile: 615-972-4239

Oliver Barry

Oct 12, 2019, 4:39:17ā€ÆPM10/12/19
to gato...@googlegroups.com
I was fortunate to tune in just as Uga attempted the field goal for the tie. Oops!

Oliver Barry CRS, GRI
Real Estate Broker
PARKS Real Estate Services
305 B Indian Lake Blvd
Suite 220
Hendersonville TN 37075
Office: 615-826-4040
Mobile: 615-972-4239

Xfinity

Oct 12, 2019, 5:00:38ā€ÆPM10/12/19
to gato...@googlegroups.com
A Gator win tonight would be the best birthday present I could ever ask for!! Go Gators šŸ„°šŸ§”šŸ’™šŸŠ

Sent from my iPad