Pick 'em results

jbow...@cfl.rr.com

Nov 2, 2020, 2:38:21 PM11/2/20
to gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com
Some good scores in Pick 'em Saturday. First place tie at 9-3 among Alan Russell, Cary Gums, Dustin Davis, Eric Bunce, Eric Wimer, J Lasseter, Larry Green, Marshall Rothman, Mary Lynn, and Ozzie Sabina III.

So many people were 8-4 it would take all day to list them, but congratulations to all of you!

Overall, Alan Russell leads at 31-17. J Lasseter and Jeffery Herman are 30-18, while Brian Duffield, Jeffrey Legg, and Mile Lloveras are 29-19.

We'll play again this week.

http://pickem.g82.com

BEAT GEORGIA.

John and Oz

Edgar Clarke

Nov 7, 2020, 5:53:36 PM11/7/20
to gatornew...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com
John and Oz

Go Gators

Sorry zZI missed your email a couple weeks. Keep  me on the list.

Tom Clarke

Nov 9, 2020, 5:29:06 AM11/9/20
to gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com
Congrats to Jeffrey Legg and Justin Milan, who were 11-1 to take the top prize last Saturday.

A bunch of people were 10-2: Alan Russell, Dawson Is da bomb, Derek Gaff, Edward L Tauscher, Harold Sanchez, Jesse Crant, Joan Piazza, Mary Lynn, Michelle Piazza, and Tim Roberts.

For the year, Alan Russell leads at 41-19, followed by Jeffrey Legg at 40-20. Tied for third at 37-23 are Mary Lynn, Mary Weigly, and Mike Lloveras.

We'll all take another try at it this week.

http://pickem.g8r.com

GO GATORS!

John and Oz

jbow...@cfl.rr.com

Nov 17, 2020, 8:02:35 AM11/17/20
to gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com
So many people were 10-2 and 9-3 last week, it would take an hour to list them all. So congrats to all of you! Helping boost scores are game cancellations (everyone gets a 'win'!) and suddenly the Gators are covering spreads again. Been awhile since we could kinda count on that.

For the year, there's a 3-way tie at the top among Alan Russell, Jeffrey Legg, and Mary Weigly, who are 47-25. In second place is Mike Lloveras at 46-26. Larry Green, Mary Lynn, and Wayne Gaff are 45-27.

We'll play again this week and try to avoid those darned cancelled games.

http://pickem.g8r.com

Beat Vandy!

John and Oz

jbow...@cfl.rr.com

Nov 24, 2020, 7:27:44 AM11/24/20
to gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com
Cheers for Jim Mesojedec, who went 11-1 Saturday to take top prize in Pick 'em. Coming in second were Allen Lamb, Bill Perpich, Clint carver, Dave Miller, Ed King, Jason Schmidt, and Jesse Crant.

Overall leader is Jeffrey Legg at 55-29. Mary Weigly is second at 53-31, while Alan Russell and Mary Lynn are 52-32.

We'll play again this week.

http://pickem.g8r.com

Go Gators!

John and Oz

jbow...@cfl.rr.com

Nov 30, 2020, 5:15:48 PM11/30/20
to gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com
Another boatload of high scores over the weekend, again helped along by the cancellation/postponement bug.

At 10-2 were Alex Cabanilla, Cathy Duncan, Jim Saurman, Marshall Rothman, Patty Tydings, Suzie Roehrenbach, and Troy Bleeker. And again, too many people to name were 9-3.

For the year, Jeffrey Legg leads at 63-33, followed by Mary Weigly and Scott Lucas at 60-36, and Mary Lynn at 69-37.

We'll play again this week....

jbow...@cfl.rr.com

Dec 7, 2020, 6:20:49 PM12/7/20
to gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com
Only one postponed game on our Pick 'em slate last Saturday, so everyone got just one freebie. Bill Hileman was 11-1 to take first place. No less than 18 folks were second at 10-2.

Overall leader is now Mary Weigly at 70-38. Jeffrey Legg, Mary Lynn, and Scott Lucas are second at 68-40, while Gregory Willis is in third at 66-42.

We'll play again this week. Final regular season game of this bizarre year.

jbow...@cfl.rr.com

Dec 15, 2020, 2:21:09 PM12/15/20
to gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com
Once again a couple of cancelled games led to some outstanding Pick 'em scores. Big tie for first place among (deep breath here) Badrish Davanagere, Bruce Smith, Cary Gums, Edward King, Jay Richardson, Joe Proctor, Joel Dubey, Keith Jackson, Kim Richardson, Paul Barnett, Roger Wilson, and Scott Lucas, all at 11-1. If we forgot anyone, we apologize. Throw a shoe at us (smile).

Another whole bunch of folks were 10-2.

For the year Mary Weigly and Scott Lucas are 79-41, followed by Jeffrey Legg at 76-44, and following Jeffrey are Bill Hileman, Kim Richardson,    Mary Lynn, and Mary Stewart at 75-45.

Somehow we've got another week, so we'll play again this week. And keep Keyontae Johnson in your thoughts and prayers.

http://pickem.g8r.com

Johnny and Ozzie

Badrish

Dec 16, 2020, 9:07:27 PM12/16/20
to gatortalk, gato...@googlegroups.com
:-) :-)

1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions 2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions 2008 National Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GatorTalk" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gatortalk/19da5a4492514970170b8f043489b8014857447f%40webmail.

jbow...@cfl.rr.com

Dec 24, 2020, 7:47:52 AM12/24/20
to gato...@googlegroups.com, gato...@googlegroups.com
Some high scores last Saturday, helped along once again by game cancellations.

Brian Duffield, Gene Sanders, Kevin S. Robinson, and Larry Green were 10-2, to take first place.

Allen Lamb, Bruce Smith, Clint Carver, Frazier Chiles, John Bowers Jr., Mike Holland, Ozzie Sabina III, Sheri Weathers, and Tim Roberts were second at 9-3.

And the winner for the overall season is Scott Lucas at 85-47. Yay Scott!

Mary Weigly is one game behind in second place, 84-48. Yay Mary!

Bruce Smith and Mary Lynn tied for third at 83-49. Yay Bruce and Mary Lynn!

We'll have a sure-to-be-weird Bowl Game Edition in a day or two. After Santa Claus is out of the way.

Stay tuned, and Go Gators!

John and Oz