Editing Script

Palman Ghalley

Oct 28, 2020, 4:03:30 AM10/28/20
to Gatling User Group
Greeting!
I got two questions.
1. I have inject 100 users for eshop so do I have to create those 100 users in portal and use those users or i can just inject 100 in simulation without creating users in portal?

2. I have to select the product by clicking images. How can I select different product for different users?

Secure Link Services Group
Zürich: Innovation Center, Haldenstrasse 23, 8306 Brüttisellen, Switzerland
Dubai: Building 3, 3rd Floor, Dubai Design District, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dhaka: Midas Center, Road 16 (new), Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1209, Bangladesh
Thimphu: Bhutan Innovation Tech Center, Babesa, P.O. Box 633, Thimphu, Bhutan
Contact us: CH +41 (0)448058044 | US +1 213 260 1291www.selise.ch

Important Note: This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may contain trade secrets and may well also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient please understand that you must not copy this e-mail or any attachment or disclose the contents to any other person. Thank you for your cooperation.

Sowmya Narayanamurthy

Oct 28, 2020, 7:25:59 PM10/28/20
to Gatling User Group
1. Gatling simulates the 100 users so I you do not have to create users
2. You can use feeders and put different product names in the csv files.

Palman Ghalley

Oct 29, 2020, 2:31:00 AM10/29/20
to Gatling User Group
Thank you for your response @sowmya.nar...@gmail.com
But my biggest doubt for question 1 is I have to generate script from recorder for one user. And when i inject 100 users then all the messages are coming to that one user account. i feel only one user is loging 100 times and ordering.
it might be silly here but help needed.

Sébastien BREVET

Oct 29, 2020, 3:43:12 AM10/29/20
to gat...@googlegroups.com
You may automate the user creation to build a credentials CSV (login/password, I guess)
Then, use this built CSV as a feeder for your Gatling simulation.

LogoSébastien BREVET
Backend engineer
site: gatling.io

Palman Ghalley

Oct 29, 2020, 4:07:54 AM10/29/20
to Gatling User Group
Ok! Thank you. I thought I don't have to create users in the portal while testing for multiple users. Thought just injecting the users will work. But I should have users in the portal to use right?