Unity/UE4 developer

Ricardo Santos

Jul 27, 2021, 10:04:58 AM7/27/21
to gamesfo...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

   My name is Ricardo Santos, I am a Brazilian college teacher, but I am trying to migrate to game development. I am currently working on doctoral studies, but due to COVID my conclusion date is indeterminate.
     I have been working with Unreal Engine 4 in a Virtual Reality project for the most part of my doctoral work, which gave  me experience with C++ and game development. Furthermore, it gave me practical experience in communicating with the user and in working in a team.
     Currently, I teach Unity for college students while continuing to collaborate with a museum, creating experiences for the public and exploring new interaction paradigms. I am passionate about teaching and communicating what I have learned to others, and I would very much like to work in such an environment which I believe is the case as the job description states.
      And I am available for work, if anyone has need of a developer. The only inconvenience is that I am restricted to Brazil due to the current travel restrictions.

Nice to meet you all!

Ricardo Santos

Clauvin Almeida

Jul 29, 2021, 11:00:21 AM7/29/21
to Ricardo Santos, gamesfo...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Just a tip, don't forget remote work - you can work remotely with a team that's distributed around the globe while staying physically on Brazil :)

Also, if you're answering to a job description, reply to it - you basically started a new thread on the group, so no one here knows exactly to which job you're applying : p

Welcome and good luck :thumbsup:

Cláuvin

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/gamesforchange?hl=en

By opting into this Google Group, you are also opting into our bi-monthly newsletter which we will send to you via the e-mail address you are using for the Google Group.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Games for Change" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gamesforchange/CAO-O3Py6Ej_SO0NGagvQ1vWjjcux5GufieXJJOYFLwkrbjV%2Bag%40mail.gmail.com.