Are you a passionate gamedesigner with interest for self-growth?

Jeanette Luytkis

May 11, 2021, 10:47:45 AM5/11/21
to gamesfo...@googlegroups.com
Are you a passionate game designer with interest for self-growth?

image.png

In Kamamuta Games we are now looking for a Gamedesigner for a very exciting  project. Are you the one we are looking for? Or maybe you know someone in your network?

WHO ARE WE
We are a team of 6 people with background from Game production, Start up experience, self-growth and leadership development, Concept Art design and storytelling.

Kamamuta Games is a start-up (established June 2020) for game-based learning. We want to make the world a better place through unique and groundbreaking games for self-growth and wellbeing. We are in the process now of creating a psychological, decision based adventure game for self - growth.

WHY NOW
We are in the process of raising capital and are creating a prototype. We already have a high level Game Design document, but need to refine it more. In addition we need people on board who can bridge the gap between what you learn in the game and game mechanics, ensure quality testing and some high level programming.

WHO ARE YOU

Game Designer
You are a passionate game designer who is interested in psychology/sociology or behaviour change in games. You love to work with mechanics and create games that make an impact in people's lives. We prefer if you have some experience in Unreal Engine 4, Blueprint and greyboxing prototype.

THE ROLE
This is a part time role for now/concultancy, so it is no problem if you also work on other projects or are employed somewhere else. We need around 20-30% role for the moment but that might change as we move further towards our milestones and goals. We will of course be flexible as we understand that you may have other commitments as well. This is how the rest of us operate in the team, but everybody is super enthusiastic about the project and have great faith in manifesting this into reality.

WE OFFER
Since we are in early stages and in the process of raising capital, we can offer shares until we reach our financial goals.

We invite you to be part of an exciting journey with passionate, decent, cool, compassionate people with lots of humor and fun as we work together on this inspiring project.

Please reach out and send us your cv and why you would like to join our team.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards
Jeanette Luytkis
CEO and founder

Jeanette Luytkis

CEO and founder

Kamamuta AS

Skarvaveien 95, 1350 Lommedalen

Mobil: +4792212576

The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct.” -Carl Jung

Felix Knight

Jun 14, 2021, 4:33:33 PM6/14/21
to Games for Change
Hi Jeanette, I'm very interested in this role! Is there a good way to contact your team? I don't mind attaching my resume and cover letter here, but it doesn't look like there's any contact information on your website, from this page, at least- https://kamamutagames.com/careers/

Thanks, and take care!

-Felix Knight

Arun Vetrivel

Jun 15, 2021, 12:21:18 PM6/15/21
to Jeanette Luytkis, gamesfo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jean,

I would like to be part of your team. I have not developed any games, but I have been using serious games for the past 5 years to teach management concepts and trained more than 1000 employees. I have 12 years of software development experience in new product development.

I am currently working as Faculty in L&T institute of project management and heading the digital learning initiative.

I can contribute by creating the design documents and also conduct requirements gathering sessions and product demonstration session.

The reason I would like to collaborate with you, as I am passionate about the power of serious games, I have witnessed how these games have made a mindset transformation with ease.

I am also interested in the areas of your focus.

Regards,
Arun V

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/gamesforchange?hl=en

By opting into this Google Group, you are also opting into our bi-monthly newsletter which we will send to you via the e-mail address you are using for the Google Group.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Games for Change" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gamesforchange/CAMZ2jN8MHS3GGdviYNi%3DxC6q4cM3UTw1FGd0Qp3tYXoV%2BJVHVg%40mail.gmail.com.

daniel camelo

Jun 16, 2021, 4:19:13 PM6/16/21
to Games for Change
I am totally in. Please, considere me carefully. I do have experience with UE4, I am doing a game on the Engine myself. Besides, I studied the topic in my own research and in the University in the Brain and Play workgroup.

All the best!