Micro Expression Tracking

Ella Laine Roche

Jul 27, 2021, 10:04:54 AM7/27/21
to Games for Change
Hello! I am doing technical research for Bardo/the Verse and am currently looking for any resources on the science of micro expressions, as well as possible ways to track and categorize more subtle expression changes via computer vision or machine learning. Has anyone else worked on something like this?
 Thanks!

Selen Lun

Jul 29, 2021, 11:00:21 AM7/29/21
to Ella Laine Roche, Games for Change
Hey Ella,
Hope you're having a good day.
This is Selen.

I think :

might help you on micro tracking, you can contact with them. They are specially working on vision tracking.
Mert Sugur is my mentor and he'd be happy to inform you about TrAIcky 🖖

All the best.

Selen Lun

Text&Phone: +90 05375015022

LOVE & PEACE

LUN FAMILY COMPANY

https://www.patreon.com/lunfamilycompany

On 27 Jul 2021, at 17:04, Ella Laine Roche <ero...@artic.edu> wrote:

Hello! I am doing technical research for Bardo/the Verse and am currently looking for any resources on the science of micro expressions, as well as possible ways to track and categorize more subtle expression changes via computer vision or machine learning. Has anyone else worked on something like this?
 Thanks!

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/gamesforchange?hl=en

By opting into this Google Group, you are also opting into our bi-monthly newsletter which we will send to you via the e-mail address you are using for the Google Group.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Games for Change" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gamesforchange/477957a7-1881-4021-8669-3ddeb93a819bn%40googlegroups.com.