Casting Extras and Ensemble -String Of Pearls

Victoria Woodbury

Dec 29, 2023, 8:01:46 PM12/29/23
to galv...@googlegroups.com
Hello Galvanize group!

My name is Victoria Njideka and I am directing a jazz musical preview titled String Of Pearls. We are looking for a few background/chorus actors.

This is a non-union project, casting for all ethnicities, any gender. We have a few extra roles that may have one or two lines. If selected as background you must be willing to be a part of the chorus as well.
Rate: $125/ performance.
As of now we have one performance date on February 18th, 2023. In Annapolis, MD

If interested please send an email to Njid...@gmail.com with the subject "String of Pearls-Background" . Send a headshot & bio/resume, please state whether or not you are local and have the ability to work in the DMV area.
--
Make the best of your today!

Best Regards,

Victoria Njideka