Production/Set Designer needed

1 view

Galvanize DC

Dec 6, 2022, 6:49:18 AM12/6/22
to galv...@googlegroups.com
Forwarding this, but I am not associated with the project.
Good morning!

I pray this message finds you in optimal health and spirits. My name is Gyzelle Garcia and I am an HU alum currently producing a narrative short film entitled « CUTOUT ». This is a Black independent film shooting starting Friday, Dec 9 in Silver Spring, MD. Our team is currently seeking a production/set designer and wanted to share this information with you all in hopes of finding a student or colleague interested in the opportunity for experience and community building. Food, transportation and housing (if needed) will be provided.

Anyone interested should please email availability as well as previous experience (if available) to cutout...@gmail.com or to find out for more information about the film.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Yours in progress,
Gyzelle Garcia
CUTOUT, Line Producer