The MOM-ologue Contest Winners Are Here!

Galvanize DC

Jun 24, 2020, 10:34:34 AM6/24/20
to galv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Galvanize Family!

I just wanted to let you know that with the help of the judges -- Dawn Ursula, Fatima Quander and Psalmayene 24 -- we were able to pick the Top 3 winners for the MOM-ologue Contest:

3rd place went to Nikki Summons who will receive $50
2nd place went to Julie A. Harris who will receive $100
1st place went to Tracey Farrar who will receive $150

Congratulations to them! And a huge thank you to Jefferson A. Russell and an anonymous donor for contributing $50 each toward the cash prizes.

Here's the link the contestants' work:

Please enjoy! And please continue to find ways to lift each other during these bizarre and trying times.

Love you all!

JJ