NAACP Award Winning Actress, Victoria Rowell

1 view

Carle IKAM Productions

Jul 8, 2020, 8:41:13 AM7/8/20
to galv...@googlegroups.com
Good morning!

My series, Talk to Us Thursday, kicks off tomorrow (July 9) with 11 time NAACP Image Award winning actress, Victoria Rowell. She's been doing more than talking over the past three decades! Come here what she has been doing recently and get the inside scoop on her latest project with BETher and UMC.

Best,

Carletta

--
He/she who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and the unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed. - Gordon Parks

May every day be the beginning of an endless self discovery and adventure......whether you like it or not. Embrace it and soar!     - H. Taha

www.ikamproductions.com

Carle IKAM Productions

Jul 8, 2020, 10:22:03 AM7/8/20
to galv...@googlegroups.com
Good morning! (I promise you I'm smart...)

My series, Talk to Us Thursday, kicks off tomorrow (July 9) with 11 time NAACP Image Award winning actress, Victoria Rowell. She's been doing more than talking over the past three decades! Come hear what she has been doing recently and get the inside scoop on her latest project with BETher and UMC.