ISO - Actress (Short Film in Baltimore)

Carle IKAM Productions

Sep 26, 2023, 1:33:54 AM9/26/23
Good morning!

We are looking for our Liz! Referrals and forwards welcomed!

Art Imitates Life – Barbara Brandon Crofton

By Tiffany Alexander

Director: Dircelene Torres

Location: Baltimore, MD

Breakdown:

Liz (30-45)

African-American female. Age 39. Earthy, artistic, a comic book writer/illustrator and standup comic struggling to catch a break. Liz is considering quitting her comic book dreams to pursue a more steady career. She is passionate but life keeps beating her down.

Here are the details:
Filming -  October 8-9 in Baltimore
Rehearsal - Oct 7 (in-person)
Rehearsal - Sept 28-Oct 2 (virtual)

Pay: $100/day (non-union), must work as local, housing provided (Friday and Saturday night)

Interested actors, please send a recent headshot, self-tape of a 1-2 minute monologue, and a good phone number to ikamc...@gmail.com by Thursday, Sept 28, 2023.

Best,

Carletta

--
He/she who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and the unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed. - Gordon Parks

May every day be the beginning of an endless self discovery and adventure......whether you like it or not. Embrace it and soar!     - H. Taha

Film Projects:
Her Voice: Charlayne Hunter-Gault

Director/Producer: Carletta S. Hurt
Film Festival Circuit - Private Screenings

UMC and Days Ferry Production

Written and Directed by Victoria Rowell
Watch on ALLBLK or Amazon Prime!

Written and Directed by Karyn Langhorn Folan

Written by Jamelle Williams-Thomas and Danielle Mooney