Graduation Photographer Needed (Wed, June 23)

1 view

Carle IKAM Productions

Jun 21, 2021, 2:31:39 PM6/21/21
Good afternoon!

I am looking for 2 photographers for a graduation ceremony (outside) on Wednesday, June 23 in DC.

The time is 2 pm - 4:30 pm and the pay is $200/photographer for the event.

We would need all photos on or before July 2.

Photos will include but not limited to:
Graduates socializing before ceremony
Faculty staff pictures with students (before and after ceremony)
Lining up/walking to seats
Receiving diplomas
Solo photo stepping off stage with diploma

Any assistance is appreciated. Our original team had to cancel (no fault or issue unforeseeable situation).

Best,

Carletta

--
He/she who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and the unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed. - Gordon Parks

May every day be the beginning of an endless self discovery and adventure......whether you like it or not. Embrace it and soar!     - H. Taha

www.ikamproductions.com