OT: DMV Teens Needed

Carle IKAM Productions

Dec 14, 2022, 6:43:13 AM12/14/22
Good morning!

I am posting this on behalf of another organization where I am a member.

Thank you!

The DC Chapter of the National Black MBA Association is recruiting members for their youth program, Leaders of Tomorrow (LOT). LOT is a free program offered by the DC Chapter that provides 8th - 11th graders attending schools (private, public, or charter) an opportunity to gain skills in public speaking, leadership development, financial literacy, and college/career readiness. The LOT program typically meets two Saturdays a month from October - June. In addition, LOT members have a chance to earn scholarship money for their post-secondary education. With a generous grant from Raymond James, we are able to offer LOT members that join before December 31, 2022, a $1,000 scholarship*.

There are two virtual interest meetings left in 2022. Please visit the link to reserve your spot.

*Scholarship award is based on active participation and engagement throughout the year.

Questions: Email pres...@dcblackmbaa.org or lea...@dcblackmbaa.org

--
He/she who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and the unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed. - Gordon Parks

May every day be the beginning of an endless self discovery and adventure......whether you like it or not. Embrace it and soar!     - H. Taha

Film Projects:
Her Voice: Charlayne Hunter-Gault

Director/Producer: Carletta S. Hurt
Film Festival Circuit - Private Screenings

UMC and Days Ferry Production

Written and Directed by Victoria Rowell
Watch on ALLBLK or Amazon Prime!

Written and Directed by Karyn Langhorn Folan

Written by Jamelle Williams-Thomas and Danielle Mooney