Short Film (Teen Appropriate)

1 view

Carle IKAM Productions

Apr 24, 2020, 2:15:00 AM4/24/20
to galv...@googlegroups.com
Good morning!

I am hosting a short film festival for a youth group that I coordinate. Since we are all "sheltering at home", I decided to give them a treat a put together a film festival of shorts (under 10 minutes) that are appropriate for teens.

In addition to screening your short, I would like 2-3 members of the cast/crew to participate in a post-screening panel. The festival is a closed event meaning invitation only. Our platform is WebEx or Zoom. We are doing a test run next week.

If you are interested and have a short, please send me a link to view the short, a synopsis, and who might be interested in participating in the post-screening discussion.

The tentative dates are Tuesday, May 12 from 6 pm - 8 pm and Saturday, May 30 from 11 am - 1 pm.

Please send requested information by Monday, April 27.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Carletta

--
He/she who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and the unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed. - Gordon Parks

May every day be the beginning of an endless self discovery and adventure......whether you like it or not. Embrace it and soar!     - H. Taha

www.ikamproductions.com