ISO: DC based photographer/teaching artist

1 view

Carle IKAM Productions

Oct 28, 2021, 9:37:46 AM10/28/21
to galv...@googlegroups.com
Good morning!

I’m looking for a DC based photographer who is also a teaching artist.

I have a small grant to bring in a photographer to host an interactive session with my stuff at Roosevelt STAY for about 2 hours on November 3 or 4. The time is 1 pm - 3 pm.

The budget is $150.

Interested creatives can email my there bio and  work samples to Carlet...@k12.dc.gov

Thank you!
--
He/she who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and the unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed. - Gordon Parks

May every day be the beginning of an endless self discovery and adventure......whether you like it or not. Embrace it and soar!     - H. Taha

www.ikamproductions.com