ISO: Writer Paid

Carle IKAM Productions

Jun 12, 2022, 7:38:08 AM6/12/22
Good morning!

I am looking to hire a writer to take my idea and turn it into a short film (8-15 pages max)

This is potentially a two project deal as the story is a continuation of a film we’ve already produced.

The goal is to have the script done by early August with a tentative production date of late September or early October.

Interested? Please forward to ikampro...@gmail.com a resume, your rate, and 2 samples of your work with subject line: Screenwriter - ShortFilm. Please make sure to include a good working number.

Best,

Carletta S. Hurt

--
He/she who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and the unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed. - Gordon Parks

May every day be the beginning of an endless self discovery and adventure......whether you like it or not. Embrace it and soar!     - H. Taha

Film Projects:

Director/Producer: Carletta S. Hurt
Film Festival Circuit - Private Screenings

UMC and Days Ferry Production

Written and Directed by Victoria Rowell
Watch on ALLBLK or Amazon Prime!

Written and Directed by Karyn Langhorn Folan

Written by Jamelle Williams-Thomas and Danielle Mooney