Extras Casting - Low Budget Short Film

1 view

Carle IKAM Productions

Sep 22, 2023, 9:33:44 PM9/22/23
Good evening!

We are looking for someone to run Extras Casting for our film on Sunday, October 8 and Monday, October 9.

The film calls for 5-6 extras each day (different people) for our bookstore/cafe scenes.

Extra Casting Director - $150 flat
Extras - $25 (gas), food, credit, and a few jokes (we have a good time on set)

Interested? Please send your resume and a good contact number to ikamc...@gmail.com.

Thanks!!

Carletta

--
He/she who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and the unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed. - Gordon Parks

May every day be the beginning of an endless self discovery and adventure......whether you like it or not. Embrace it and soar!     - H. Taha

Film Projects:
Her Voice: Charlayne Hunter-Gault

Director/Producer: Carletta S. Hurt
Film Festival Circuit - Private Screenings

UMC and Days Ferry Production

Written and Directed by Victoria Rowell
Watch on ALLBLK or Amazon Prime!

Written and Directed by Karyn Langhorn Folan

Written by Jamelle Williams-Thomas and Danielle Mooney