OT: Jurors Needed for High School Writing Competition

Carle IKAM Productions

Mar 16, 2024, 10:09:34 AMMar 16
Good morning, everyone!

This request is off-topic so please delete if you are not interested.

I am reaching out as I'm in need of about 5-6 people to judge about 100 entries each by Monday, March 18 for the Scholastic Art & Writing Awards. Due to schedule conflicts and changes, we are short some jurors.

If you have time and interest, please email me at intheloo...@gmail.com as soon as possible - your name, preferred genre (poetry, short stories, flash fiction, memoir, or journalism), contact number, and gift card preference. We are offering a thank you gift ($25 Amazon or Uber/DoorDash gift card) if you finish by Monday, March 18 at 8 pm EST.

What's the Scholastic Arts & Writing Awards? Here you go - here!

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Carletta
Quincy St NW

--
He/she who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and the unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed. - Gordon Parks

May every day be the beginning of an endless self discovery and adventure......whether you like it or not. Embrace it and soar!     - H. Taha

Film Projects:
Her Voice: Charlayne Hunter-Gault

Featuring Victoria Rowell / Starring Melan Perez
Private Screenings

Director/Producer: Carletta S. Hurt
Film Festival Circuit - Private Screenings

UMC and Days Ferry Production

Written and Directed by Victoria Rowell
Watch on ALLBLK or Amazon Prime!

Written and Directed by Karyn Langhorn Folan

Written by Jamelle Williams-Thomas and Danielle Mooney