Outside venue for teen film party

1 view

Carle IKAM Productions

Sep 14, 2021, 8:30:39 AM9/14/21
Good morning, all!

I am looking for an outside space to rent (nominal fee to free is great) to host our anniversary party for the festival. Here's the website: image.png

We want to host about 30-40 young ladies with a small screening. I have a projector and screen. We wanted an outside venue if possible.

Let me know.

Best,

Carletta
--
He/she who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and the unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed. - Gordon Parks

May every day be the beginning of an endless self discovery and adventure......whether you like it or not. Embrace it and soar!     - H. Taha

www.ikamproductions.com