ISO: PA - June 10-11

Carle IKAM Productions

Jun 9, 2022, 4:36:36 PM6/9/22
Good afternoon!

We are looking for a PA to work with lighting and camera on Friday, June 10 and Saturday, June 11!

The rate is $100/day.

We are filming in DC proper (NE).

We need someone who can jump in and help, open to lifting and have a vehicle.

Please email me if you are available .

Thanks,

Carletta

--
He/she who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and the unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed. - Gordon Parks

May every day be the beginning of an endless self discovery and adventure......whether you like it or not. Embrace it and soar!     - H. Taha

Film Projects:

Director/Producer: Carletta S. Hurt
Film Festival Circuit - Private Screenings

UMC and Days Ferry Production

Written and Directed by Victoria Rowell
Watch on ALLBLK or Amazon Prime!

Written and Directed by Karyn Langhorn Folan

Written by Jamelle Williams-Thomas and Danielle Mooney