Team Member Needed

Carle IKAM Productions

Jul 19, 2021, 2:20:29 PM7/19/21
Good afternoon, all!

I am seeking a team member to help IKAM Productions as we work to expand our presence in film festivals, on social media, and beyond. The ideal person is committed to films that have a message, a passion for social justice, detail oriented, great communication skills, a team player, and flexible. The position does pay, however, the person must have a real commitment and passion for black women/girls and people of color.

The person would manage film festivals, create graphics, update laurels, coordinate social media for film festivals, and be a thought partner on projects.

Pay is a monthly stipend. It's nominal and more like coffee and gas money.

Interested? Please forward your resume and select a time to chat. I'll forward the Zoom call details.

Best,

Carletta

--
He/she who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and the unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed. - Gordon Parks

May every day be the beginning of an endless self discovery and adventure......whether you like it or not. Embrace it and soar!     - H. Taha

www.ikamproductions.com