Clothed Minds Screening and Discussion

Carle IKAM Productions

Nov 12, 2019, 5:55:39 AM11/12/19
to galv...@googlegroups.com
Good morning, all!

I am producing a documentary based on the report, Dress Coded: Black girls, bodies and bias in DC Schools. We are hosting a screening (teaser) and discussion around the issue on Thursday, November 14 at 6 pm.

We would love for you to share this with your peoples especially any black girls who attend DC schools (public and charter).

The event link is bit.ly/cmteaser2019.

Our website is www.clothedminds.com.

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Carletta

--
He/she who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and the unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed. - Gordon Parks

May every day be the beginning of an endless self discovery and adventure......whether you like it or not. Embrace it and soar!     - H. Taha

www.ikamproductions.com
CM Nov 14 blue Save the Date.png