Virtual Table Reading - Sunday, Feb 11 (8:30 am)

Carle IKAM Productions

Feb 9, 2024, 3:41:57 PMFeb 9
Good afternoon, all!

I am working on a mental health piece to film later this month. I am attempting to have a table reading at 8:30 am (yes, that early) on Sunday, February 11 via Zoom. You will need to be on camera.

The script is 5 pages. The compensation is $25 for about 45 minutes of your time. We will read the script about 3 times.

If available and interested, please let me know ASAP. We will send the script by tomorrow morning so you can review prior to the reading.

Best,

Carletta

--
He/she who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and the unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed. - Gordon Parks

May every day be the beginning of an endless self discovery and adventure......whether you like it or not. Embrace it and soar!     - H. Taha

Film Projects:
Her Voice: Charlayne Hunter-Gault

Director/Producer: Carletta S. Hurt
Film Festival Circuit - Private Screenings

UMC and Days Ferry Production

Written and Directed by Victoria Rowell
Watch on ALLBLK or Amazon Prime!

Written and Directed by Karyn Langhorn Folan

Written by Jamelle Williams-Thomas and Danielle Mooney

Carle IKAM Productions

Feb 9, 2024, 3:44:17 PMFeb 9
Sorry...the characters....

Dena (24) - a young Black female who is struggling with OCD and her mother's death
Dr Rune (50s) - a practical psychiatrist who has been working with Dena for a long time and knew her mother, Denise

Best,

Carletta