DP with equipment needed

Carle IKAM Productions

Jan 13, 2021, 8:17:20 PM1/13/21
Greetings and Happy Hump Day!!

I am looking to see if anyone might have some time to volunteer on my self-imposed 48 hour film project.

Looking to film on THIS Saturday, Jan 16 and Sunday, Jan 17. Roughly a 8-10 hour day (8 am - 4 pm)....might do some outside shots on Sunday.

We anticipate 2 locations - one per day and filming for about 5-6 hours each day. We would be filming inside a house - with windows open (COVID friendly) and only max of 5 people in the house at a time.

We need someone with equipment. Everyone is volunteering...well working for pennies. I have a small stipend if you are interested and available.

It's an education focused narrative linking teen girls to the historical content based on Charlayne Hunter-Gault.

Please just email me your resume and reel or latest project.

We are taking measures to keep everyone safe even providing PPE.

Best,

Carletta

--
He/she who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and the unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed. - Gordon Parks

May every day be the beginning of an endless self discovery and adventure......whether you like it or not. Embrace it and soar!     - H. Taha

www.ikamproductions.com