Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Carle IKAM Productions

ongelezen,
24 feb 2020, 13:49:1224-02-2020
aan galv...@googlegroups.com
Happy Monday!!

I am doing some research on Audre Lorde. I've been a fan for years.

Looking to see if anyone here is familiar with her work and willing to share your thoughts/feelings about her including any piece or project that stands out for you.

You can just send it in writing or I can give you a call as long as you are ok with my recording it. I take terrible notes especially when I'm really interested in a topic.

Please kindly respond by Sunday, March 1, 2020.

Best,

Carletta

--
He/she who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and the unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed. - Gordon Parks

May every day be the beginning of an endless self discovery and adventure......whether you like it or not. Embrace it and soar!     - H. Taha

www.ikamproductions.com
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen