ISO: Sound, Gaffer and AC - Short film (June 10-11)

Carle IKAM Productions

Jun 4, 2022, 6:48:45 AM6/4/22
Good morning!

We are in the final lap of pre-production and slated to film on Friday, June 10 and Saturday, June 11 in DC.

Looking for the following crew:

Gaffer with experience lighting small spaces with a window (we are chasing the sun)

Sound with equipment (3 person cast)

AC - with equipment would be great

Please forward resumes and rates to ikampro...@gmail.com with subject line: GV: Position (Name)

This is an indie low budget non-union project.

Best,

Carletta

--
He/she who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and the unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed. - Gordon Parks

May every day be the beginning of an endless self discovery and adventure......whether you like it or not. Embrace it and soar!     - H. Taha

Film Projects:

Director/Producer: Carletta S. Hurt
Film Festival Circuit - Private Screenings

UMC and Days Ferry Production

Written and Directed by Victoria Rowell
Watch on ALLBLK or Amazon Prime!

Written and Directed by Karyn Langhorn Folan

Written by Jamelle Williams-Thomas and Danielle Mooney