AA Female (This Weekend)

Carle IKAM Productions

Jan 14, 2021, 7:55:14 PM1/14/21
to galv...@googlegroups.com
Good evening!

We are filming this weekend (Sat, Jan 16-17) in DC.

I am looking for an African American female who is over 18 but looks 16 for my short this weekend. It's pretty much volunteer (we are offering a stipend).

COVID precautions and social distancing with lots of Lysol.

Non-union, little pay...if you know of anyone, please let me know. Please send a headshot, resume, and contact number.

Thanks,

Carletta

Education First: The Route
A short film about two high school students working to complete an assignment for their journalism class about Charlayne Hunter Gault. A perspective on what it means to plan a route to a destination you believe is possible - yet the risks and the dangers will make you realize the importance of education.

--
He/she who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and the unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed. - Gordon Parks

May every day be the beginning of an endless self discovery and adventure......whether you like it or not. Embrace it and soar!     - H. Taha

www.ikamproductions.com