Fwd: Audition Notice. Need help getting the word out.

1 view

James Johnson

Nov 25, 2019, 11:04:33 PM11/25/19
to galv...@googlegroups.com
ISO African-American male actors. Read info below from Kelly.

James J. Johnson   Actor, AEA/SAG-AFTRA
photo Phone: (718) 809-7937
Email: jamesjj...@gmail.com
Website: jamesjjohnson.weebly.com
Email 2: jamesjjo...@gmail.com
Pronouns: He/Him/His
JJ's Comedy Reel
Footage from films "The New N Word," "The Favor" and "When Life Gives You Shoestrings."
by James Johnson  | 2015-08-19  | 81

1st Rehearsal: Monday, December 2, 2019
1st Performance: Friday, February 6, 2020
Opens: Friday, February 6, 2020
Closes: Sunday, February 9, 2020
*First rehearsal week takes place from 12/2 – 12/7. Then we take a break and resume rehearsals on 1/6 (5 week rehearsal commitment).
*Volunteer contract

WHERE
Hartke Theatre (Catholic University of America)
3801 Harewood Rd
N.E. Washington, DC 200017

WHEN
Sunday December 1, 2019
4:00 PM

WHAT TO PREPARE
1) Come in comfortable clothes
2) No monologues

3) Headshot & Resume

APPOINTMENTS
All need to be present at 4:00pm.

Questions specific to casting may be submitted by e-mail to Castingti...@gmail.com

Breakdown and more information can be found at the link below
http://www.kellyreneearmstrong.com/casting