The 10-Minute Taste 2021 Casting Call

RR Rice

Jul 9, 2021, 2:07:38 PM7/9/21
to Galvanize
The 4208 Group is now casting for The 10-Minute Taste 2021!

We are seeking a variety of diverse talent for our 10-minute play festival. All roles are paid a small stipend. Actors may be required to perform in more than one play.

Requirements for Consideration:

  • Must reside in the DMV area, accessible to transportation for rehearsals and the performance

  • Must have flexible evening and weekend schedule for August rehearsals

  • Must be available for dress rehearsal September 8 & 9 at 7pm

  • Must be available for the September 12 performance with a 5pm call time

  • Must be willing to have your temperature checked, and answer Covid safety checklist questions at each in-person rehearsal

  • Must be able to present a valid vaccination card, or negative Covid results at the start of in-person rehearsals

Do not submit to this casting if you are unable to meet the requirements.

Submit photo, resume, and video (self-taped scene, self-taped monologue, or production reel) to in...@the4208group.com by Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 11:59pm. For specific questions not addressed in this casting notice, please send an email to in...@the4208group.com

2021 Festival Logo_FB (1).png