Aura CuriAtlas Presents: S. L. Feemster's ConFront(ed)

2 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Lewis

ongelezen,
7 jul 2021, 19:42:1607-07-2021
aan Galvanize

AC.SLF.gif

Aura CuriAtlas Presents S. L. Feemster's ConFront(ed), streaming for 1 more week.

Hey Galvanize Family,  I'm very proud of this digital-physical collaboration with Aura CuriAtlas physical theatre company, thank you for allowing me to share it with you. This devised work serves as their 2020-2021 season and was created with self-documented footage from our cast from different cities. Enjoy! - Lewis.

S. L. Feemster’s ConFront(ed) is a collaboration between multi-city physical theatre company Aura CuriAtlas and S. L. Feemster, an interdisciplinary, conceptual storyteller. With S. L. Feemster’s ConFront(ed), Aura CuriAtlas reimagines physical theatre storytelling in a digital theatre landscape. Framed by a trip-hop soundscape from Feemster and producer E.J. “dxmingo” Markland, Aura CuriAtlas presents this devised digital-physical work crafted around the observations of nine bodies and their motions. S. L. Feemster’s ConFront(ed) invites you into the solitude of our waking conversations, absorbed and distilled; connecting to our bodies and our wor(l)ds. With performers across the continental U.S., S. L. Feemster’s ConFront(ed) joins self-documented performances for a renewed look at our common force(s.)

Reserve your streaming pass now: $5-$25 sliding scale. S. L. Feemster's ConFront(ed) will be available through July 14.

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten