The 10-Minute Taste 2020 Seeks A Director For Our Fall Video Presentation - STIPEND PAID

RR Rice

Aug 3, 2020, 1:53:08 PM8/3/20
to Galvanize
The 10-Minute Taste 2020 seeks a director for our 2nd annual 10-minute play festival. Directors receive a small stipend and recognition on social media. Experience directing a radio drama is a plus.

Directors must be able to schedule and hold rehearsals via Zoom, or a similar platform, August 17-31. Directors should be present for the scheduled recording of their play September 1-5.

The final video presentation will be available Sunday, September 13, 2020.

Please submit a resume that outlines your directing experience to in...@4208group.com