Gale Website

John Mayberry

Jan 11, 2021, 2:06:25 PM1/11/21
to gale-...@googlegroups.com

My (our) ISP claims they will rebuild the site.

Naturally, I hope no one holds their breath.

But, crossed fingers…

John Mayberry

VP, Engineering

Emmaco, Inc.

3788 Kelton Drive

Oceanside, CA 92056

(626) 799-9993 p
(626) 394-3954 m

Confidential Property. (c) 2021 Emmaco, Inc.  All rights reserved.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Pete Wilson

Jan 11, 2021, 2:34:22 PM1/11/21
to gale-...@googlegroups.com
:-)

al

Jan 22, 2021, 12:59:08 PM1/22/21
to Gale Audio
John, I found the site so useful, and was so afraid of it going down, that I archived the whole thing, intact in all its glory with the linked files, in January 2020!! I just realised, and found it on my computer. I can browse through it offline and find everything. Can send it to you on dropbox if it  would help!

Alex

John Mayberry

Jan 22, 2021, 2:28:55 PM1/22/21
to gale-...@googlegroups.com
If you want it done, I'll do it.  Will need your help and thinking on how to make it better.

Jan 24, 2021, 11:27:34 AM1/24/21
to gale-...@googlegroups.com
hi john,

yes happy to chip in!

I have shared my intact copy of the website with you on dropbox… if we are really lucky it can take you back to where you were! Play with it (just open the index file). it seems to have full functionality…

alex

Jack Ward

Jan 30, 2021, 1:19:31 PM1/30/21
to gale-...@googlegroups.com
I would love it if you decide to resurrect the site. I liked it as it was, but I can study it and come up with some ideas.

Jack Ward
Now in Knoxville, TN, USA

John Mayberry

Jan 30, 2021, 6:13:35 PM1/30/21
to gale-...@googlegroups.com

I trying.  As always, other things are taking precedence.

John Mayberry

Jan 30, 2021, 6:19:19 PM1/30/21
to gale-...@googlegroups.com