RCIB 635-2 Control Panel Glass

flyingethan

Apr 17, 2022, 9:05:13 PM4/17/22
to Frigidaire Flair
I was stupid and broke my control panel glass. Anyone have control panel glass for an RCIB 635-2 that they would be willing sell me?

Thanks,
Ethan

dkc...@yahoo.com

Apr 18, 2022, 3:35:08 PM4/18/22
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ethan. Do you have a photo of it that you can send me? I may have one but different years have different hole placement
Cheers
David

Sent from my Fisher Price walkie talkie

On Apr 17, 2022, at 6:05 PM, 'flyingethan' via Frigidaire Flair <frigidai...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I was stupid and broke my control panel glass. Anyone have control panel glass for an RCIB 635-2 that they would be willing sell me?

Thanks,
Ethan

flying...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2022, 4:54:34 PM4/18/22
to Frigidaire Flair
Hi David,

I've posted a couple of pictures.

IMG_0075.JPG

flying...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2022, 4:54:57 PM4/18/22
to Frigidaire Flair
IMG_2835.JPG

Dave Harnish

Apr 20, 2022, 9:38:28 AM4/20/22
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
'Morning Ethan,

I have one here pulled from a parts RCIB-645-2 a few years ago. If David
doesn't have one, let me know. It's best to email me directly, as I
don't get to read the group messages too often.

Thanks, and God bless you,

Dave Harnish
Dave's Repair Service
www.DavesRepair.com
d...@sosbbs.com
drsatsosbbsdotcom

No Jesus, No Peace.
Know Jesus, Know Peace.

John 14:27

On 4/18/2022 3:35 PM, dkcomet via Frigidaire Flair wrote:
> Hi Ethan. Do you have a photo of it that you can send me? I may have one
> but different years have different hole placement
> Cheers
> David
>
> Sent from my Fisher Price walkie talkie
>
>> On Apr 17, 2022, at 6:05 PM, 'flyingethan' via Frigidaire Flair
>> <frigidai...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>>
>> I was stupid and broke my control panel glass. Anyone have control
>> panel glass for an RCIB 635-2 that they would be willing sell me?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ethan
>>
>> --

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/frigidaire-flair/B8789116-8FEA-4C3F-9C7B-D2A3D375FFDA%40yahoo.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/frigidaire-flair/B8789116-8FEA-4C3F-9C7B-D2A3D375FFDA%40yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Ethan Argenbright

Apr 20, 2022, 10:18:30 AM4/20/22
to dkcomet via Frigidaire Flair
David,

I posted some pics on the google groups site and responded to you there. If you want to reach out to me via personal email, I'm fine with that too.

Ed N

Apr 25, 2022, 9:11:33 PM4/25/22
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Is the rcib 635-2 the one with the small over on the right and the
larger oven on the left?
If so, I have the glass for that style oven. Its the only thing I
have left is the glass and have it. I just don't recall the model #
any more.
willing to sell it.

Ethan Argenbright

Apr 25, 2022, 9:15:32 PM4/25/22
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
No. It's a single oven unit with a meat tender control.

On Monday, April 25, 2022, 08:11:36 PM CDT, Ed N <nie...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is the rcib 635-2 the one with the small over on the right and the
larger oven on the left?
If so, I have the glass for that style oven.  Its the only thing I
have left is the glass and have it.  I just don't recall the model #
any more.
willing to sell it.

On Sun, Apr 17, 2022 at 6:05 PM 'flyingethan' via Frigidaire Flair
<frigidai...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I was stupid and broke my control panel glass. Anyone have control panel glass for an RCIB 635-2 that they would be willing sell me?
>
> Thanks,
> Ethan

Bill

Apr 28, 2022, 6:56:49 PM4/28/22
to Frigidaire Flair
Hi all,
I parted out a single oven flair a few years ago and still have the glass, oven door, a few switches, untested oven burners, etc. i bought it to get a burner for my double oven and sold the carcass for scrap metal. I dug out the glass I have and have attached a picture. If this is what you need, let me know.
IMG_20220428_151253312_HDR_800x239.jpg

Ethan Argenbright

Apr 29, 2022, 8:52:06 AM4/29/22
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Bill but that is the wrong one. Thank you though.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 28, 2022, at 5:56 PM, Bill <bill_...@att.net> wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Frigidaire Flair" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/frigidaire-flair/67f70cb1-f669-4f6e-abb9-5f846afeecfdn%40googlegroups.com.
IMG_20220428_151253312_HDR_800x239.jpg

moe

May 7, 2022, 7:58:33 PM5/7/22
to Frigidaire Flair
Hi Ethan, I have a spare RCIB-2 single oven glass exactly like yours in great shape that I was keeping as a spare in case my broke but I have to have what I think will cost me if I broke mine. I would need 80.00us plus postage. I can package it as safe as I can and ship it to you if you want. Let me know,    Moe

Ethan Argenbright

May 8, 2022, 11:00:11 PM5/8/22
to Frigidaire Flair
Moe,

I would love to buy your control panel glass. I have no problem paying that much for the glass. Please just let me know how to proceed. Thank you so much!

Lori

May 9, 2022, 2:27:47 AM5/9/22
to 'Ethan Argenbright' via Frigidaire Flair
Hi Ethan , I will package it and find out the postage. I will need your full name and address.  Moe

Ethan Argenbright

May 9, 2022, 8:08:21 AM5/9/22
to 'Ethan Argenbright' via Frigidaire Flair
Fantastic Moe!

Ethan Argenbright
9704 S. Trafalgar Dr.
Oklahoma City, OK 73139

Lori

May 10, 2022, 5:25:33 PM5/10/22
to 'Ethan Argenbright' via Frigidaire Flair
Hi Ethan, I have just mail your glass panel today. I packaged it really good (not pretty) so should reach you no problem in about  6 days so they said !! You can send me a 100 US cheque to cover the glass panel and shipping to the name and address on the parcel when you receive the glass panel . Please let me know when you receive it.   Moe

Ethan Argenbright

May 10, 2022, 5:42:25 PM5/10/22
to 'Ethan Argenbright' via Frigidaire Flair
Thank you so much Moe. As soon as a I get it I will send you a check.

flying...@gmail.com

May 16, 2022, 3:07:49 PM5/16/22
to Frigidaire Flair
Moe! Thank you!! I got the glass today and it's perfect. You're awesome and I'm putting your check in the mail today. Again, thank you.

Lori

May 16, 2022, 4:20:11 PM5/16/22
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ethan, I'm so glad it arrived undamaged !!, I did package it maybe too much and the shipping was a little much but it made it to you. So glad to have helped. Now, please be careful installing it as I don't have another one.  Moe

Ethan Argenbright

May 16, 2022, 4:38:41 PM5/16/22
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com

vichouse194

May 28, 2022, 4:43:58 PM5/28/22
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Hello flair friends. Tom from Ohio. I have a beautiful 1961 flair unit and wondering if I can use a 1965 model heat minder switch to replace mine? I am a pretty new owner and not familiar. Thank you for any help.

Sent from my Galaxy

Thomas Higgs

May 28, 2022, 4:44:10 PM5/28/22
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com

On Mon, May 9, 2022 at 1:47 PM Thomas Higgs <higgst...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,my name is Tom and I’m not sure if this is gonna work but I joined a group for owners and admirers of the Frigidaire Flair, I happen to appreciate the styling and also own a Frigidaire Flaire. Im assuming  that’s where I got the email it’s kind of a group email about a control panel glass someone was trying to purchase I believe. I have been trying to find an avenue to sell my Frigidaire Flaire,  an original 64 deluxe two oven four range burners. It’s in very good condition, everything works, and the unit is complete and original. As I was saying that I remembered that there was some bread pans that used to be down in the storage area of this flare and I don’t have those so it is not complete,  but so close. If there is anybody interested in my Flaire feel free to contact me or if you might know someone or another avenue to explore trying to sell my oven please Send an email and I’ll get right back with you about it. Thanks for your time.

Sent from my iPhone

Lori

May 30, 2022, 7:33:48 PM5/30/22
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ethan, I received your payment for the glass panel but you included more then I asked !!
I am very thankful for that. I hope your Flair lasts for many more years. We had ours for 15 yrs and bought it from the original owner. So far only one burner needed replacing that's a lot better then the newer stove we threw out !! It's a white colour  1961 RCIB-645 Flair.  Thank You Again.    Moe & Lori

Ethan Argenbright

May 30, 2022, 10:13:24 PM5/30/22
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Moe and Lori,

I felt like I should pay you more than what you were asking for the control panel glass.

Thank you,

I appreciate it.

Ethan